When was the last time you checked in on your property investment and long term financial and lifestyle goals? Are you on track? Do you know what you need to do to take the next best step?
Let us help you take stock and make smart decisions for now and for the long-term.
On the go? Here’s 30 seconds of take outs:
- How long has it been since you reviewed your progress against your goals? Understanding whether you’re on track today and knowing what steps to take next will help you achieve your long term vision.
- Working on your financial, lifestyle and property goals can feel overwhelming, we’re here to help with a range of free tools and our Pinnacle Support Program review.
- Our Pinnacle Support Program review will give you the support you need right now to achieve what’s important to you – and it can all be done over the phone to fit in with your schedule.
Keep reading >>
Been a little while since we’ve caught up? I know how life gets busy! Crazy how the weeks turn into months so quickly.
I’m writing you as your property coach because either it’s been a while, or it hasn’t been too long since you’ve looked at your goals and or your properties to review where you are and if you’re on track.
The purpose of our Pinnacle Support Program is to help you stay on track to achieving your life goals and make sure you’re consistently doing the right things to maximise your potential.
- Am I on track to achieve my goals?
- When was the last time I updated my Asset and Liabilities spreadsheet?
- Am I doing the right things on the weekly, monthly, yearly basis to achieve my goals?
- When was the last time I did a desktop valuation / full valuation of my investment property?
- Are my tax returns up to date?
- Do I know what the latest statistics are for my property’s suburb?
- When was the last time I viewed a suburb profile for my property’s area?
- Do I know what I need to do next to progress my goals?
Property investing is a journey not a destination, some of your goals can take 10 to 20 years and it’s normal to feel some resistance along the way – that’s the way life is!
This year I took stock of my total property deals since 1998, I was surprised to see that over the last 22 years I’ve completed $6,349,000 in property transactions which has grossed me $2,006,000.
This has enabled me to realise a lifelong dream to build our family home. I was able to do this last year only because I held onto that goal and didn’t give up, I kept pushing forward even when everything seemed to be going against me.
If it was meant to be easy everyone would be living their ideal lifestyle, but not everyone does.
I was at Adelaide airport recently doing some client meetings and in the terminal up on the wall in large writing is a Henry Ford quote which sums this all up in a sentence “When everything seems to be going against you remember that the airplane takes off against the wind not with it.”
The property investors hymn “One property is good two is better, three opens up more opportunities, more than four properties become a challenge to manage but open up the options and the ability to get set up.”
Let’s take stock
>>Take the PROPERTY INVESTOR – SELF EVALUATION test see below<<
Review Financial & Lifestyle Objectives
Simple and yet profound! Use the investor tool action plan to:
- mind map your goals
- create an action list
- create a plan to achieve your goals
Complete an Assets and Liabilities Worksheet
This is the easiest way to get a visual on your inflows and out flows. Things become clear and you’ll be able to see where you need to make changes, and where opportunities can be birthed. Complete yours here.
What the Pinnacle Support Program offers
Latest property data and research
- RPdata suburb and statistics reports for each property
- Residex suburb reports
- The latest Forecast ID demographic reports
- Desktop and full valuations
- Rental manager feedback and reviews
- The latest vacancy rates data
Based on the new information we collect in the review session we can share this with the finance team to run your new borrowing capacity.
From there we will be able to discern the next steps forward.
Option A. Capacity for a new purchase.
If you have capacity, we can start to explore property investment opportunities in line with your budget and goals. Much of the process can be executed over the phone to work within your busy Defence Force schedule.
Option B. Increasing capacity.
If your current situation doesn’t allow you to make your next investment just yet we’ll give you some steps to implement that will increase your capacity and help you get closer to what’s important to you.
Option C. Consolidation.
You might be wanting to consolidate your finance, better your current interest rates and reduce your investment/personal debt. Our finance team can assist you with negotiating interest rates directly with the bank and/or refinancing your current loans.
Question: Can I do the review over the phone? Yes absolutely. If it suits you better and speeds up the process and leverages your valuable time, we are all for it.
After you do the Pinnacle Support Program property review you’ll have a clearer vision of your goals and what’s important for you do on a day to day basis to achieve what’s important to you.
Proverb ‘Iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another’.
Get some experts around you to help you on your way with the Pinnacle Program Support.